Thursday, November 13, 2014

Guest Designer at My Creative Time

Hello my friends. My new job has not allowed much blogging time. Okay...none in a year but what a great way to come back. I will soon work from home and have lots more time to craft and blog rather than commute on the freeway and start my day at 4am.

Today I am the Guest Designer over at one of my favorite stamp and die cut designers MyCreativeTime.. I am featuring one of her new sets  Boughs of Holly from her October 2014 Release. You can get your own set HERE. It is one of 21 sets I used for this gift.

I made a poinsettia in copper and gold and placed it on a little tag. But what is inside the box? Hmmm...how about bringing back a vintage stationery box handcut and filled with 8 cards, 16 tags, 6 gift card holders, 6 notes, 3 pens and MyCreativeTime cuteness! My favorite part is adding the little pockets on the flap for some little tags and using the treat box for some mini pens. Both worked out perfectly for this. You could add gift cards to the little pockets too. Did you spy the little red bows?

 
Now I did feature holly and poinsettias but I
just love how all of these sets from MCT coordinate with sweet stitching and sizes that are compatible to work with each other. I used 21 different sets on this project! But in choosing a color scheme and using MCT products it went together super fast. I think it will make a great gift.
 
 
 
Now I just had to use the tulip from Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves. There are 6 cards using various designs with envelopes in this box.
 
 I made 6 Surprise Pop-Out Card Dies I am just fascinated with the design of this die. It is so fun and can hide a gift card in the back as it flips around.


A set of 6 of these sweet 3 x 3 Fancy Tri-fold Cards with coordinating envelopes.
 
6 large tags from Tag Die Layers
 
 
6 coordinating Gift Card Holders. A personal favorite and you can never go wrong with the scalloped and stitched circles and All Around Sentiments.
 
6 medium tags from Just Tags and the holly leaves cut in black.
 
 
 
12 mini tags from Stitched Round Tab Arrow and Tag Dies - this one featured on the gift package.
 
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!!
 
Thank you for stopping by.
I am anxious to read all your comments and see how you liked my project.
 
Here is a list of all the MCT products I used for this project:
 
 
 
 
 
 

39 comments:

  1. hmmmm….not sure where my comment went?? lol….
    I will leave another one! ;)
    Miss Linda, you have OUT DONE yourself my friend! This kit is ABSOLUTELY stunning! EVERY detail you put into it could not be more perfecto! ;) Thank you SO VERY MUCH for being an AMAZING 'Guest Designer' for MCT!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Emma. I just love your products! Thank you for the opportunity to showcase a bit of my collection.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is one awesome project. I love how it all ties together. Great designs and love the bright colors.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMGRATS on being Miss Emma's Guest Designer!!
    OMG OMG You totally did one super outstanding creative job!
    Girl you sure did make the most out of all of Miss Emma's goodies OMG your gift box is amazing....I am in total awe of what you created WOW of course it'll be the best gift ever and truly overwhelm the receiver gosh I am overwhelmed at just seeing it.....and this is just a pick I can only imagine how fab it would be to see it up close and just look thru everything!
    You definitely used more of Miss Emma's goodies on a project than anyone ever has I could be wrong but don't really think so!
    You are truly one super creative, clever and Talented Gal!!
    YOU so ROCK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment. What a cheerleader you are! I just love MCT products and was excited to showcase a taste of my collection.

      Delete
  4. Your projects are fresh and wonderful. Thanks for sharing different ways to use Miss Emma's dies and stamps. You are get talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...simply fabulous....I am in LOVE with this gorgeous gift!!!! Great guest spot at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate that you took the time to stop by and comment.

      Delete
  6. Wowzers! This is amazing! Love everything you've created with Miss Emma's amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it. Thank you for stopping over.

      Delete
  7. Wow, wow, wow!! I just love this beautiful gift set!!! Your papers are gorgeous that you used and I'm so impressed that you used 21 sets of MCT! This is an awesome gift for someone for sure. Did you use a tutorial on how to make this box or did you make up this box yourself? I'd love to see a tutorial by you if you made it yourself and if you didn't I'd love a link on how to make this. These would be great gifts for my DIL's. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never made a tutorial but it is on my bucket list. I will happy to send you the measurements if you like.You cut and score by hand. Use very strong double sided adhesive and strengthen points of potential stress.

      Delete
  8. Holy cow!!! 21 sets!!! I think that must be a record!!! This is absolutely AMAZING my friend! You have totally outdone yourself!!! I hope you have a great day with lots of bloggy love! Way to go!!! HUGGLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. Your opinion means a lot! Huggles!!!

      Delete
  9. Wow! What an awesome project and yes, this will make a super gift! All of your tags and cards are beautiful. So clever to use the treat box for little pens. Your paper choices are perfect. Fabulous job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was cleaver to use that treat holder for little pens too!

      Delete
  10. Fantastic Linda, love the color choice. 21 sets? OMG. LOL, What a beautiful set to give someone. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you Lisa! Thank you for the sweet words and always being a loyal follower of mine.

      Delete
  11. What a fantastic organizer. I love it and would love to make one. Do you have a tutorial?

    Thanks,
    Tracey J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making tutorials is on my bucket list. I will be happy to send you the measurements as it is cut and scored by hand. I think you can Google Paper Stationery Box and find the pattern as well.

      Delete
  12. This is OUTSTANDING!! Such creativity!! I am blown away!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  13. WOW!! This is just GORGEOUS!! Absolutely AMAZING!!
    Congrats on your GDS over at MCT!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is WONDERFUL! What a perfect gift set. Thanks for sharing.
    CONGRATS on your GDS at MCT.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your Guest designer spot. I love how you used so many MCT products. I love that you made different sized tags. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and taking the tme to stop by.

      Delete
  16. What gorgeous projects Linda!! WOW LOVE all the My Creative Time goodies you used!
    AWESOME job with your Guest Designer Spot!
    LOVE everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda ~ Oh my word this is BEAUTIFUL and so clever!! The details are simply STUNNING and I know whomever receives this will LVOE it! I would not be able to part with it because it is so PERFECT! CONGRATS on the guest designer spot too! AMAZING job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate your comment and that you took the time to stop by.

      Delete
  18. Linda, I love the fabric pattern look of the paper and also the hand stitched looking details! Great Job! I look forward to seeing more crafts on your blog in the future now that you will have more free time working from home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celina for stopping by! Hope you come by often.

      Delete
  19. so awesome thanks for joining us at dec challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get my crafting mojo back online and I always had fun at this site.

      Delete
  20. Lovely projects! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete