Monday, December 27, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Saves herself alot of dishwashing!
Leaving more time for crafting, shopping and other fun stuff.
Enjoy my repurposed vinyl gloves using black in my theme.
Cuts are from: FROM MY KITCHEN
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
I am excited to see who wins and will be selecting the winner from my Blog tonight.
Good luck and have a great weekend!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I love this technique.
Very relaxing, gives a great finish. Made several of these Patriotic Cards for friends.
I used a foil gift box for the iris in the middle. I thought it added bling.
Tell me what you think? Become a follower, leave a comment on this card and be entered to win some Patriotic Blog Candy. A box of Red, White and Blue goodies will be mailed out to you. To enter, become a follower and leave a post here. Winner will be picked randomly. Thank you for visiting. Come back soon!!!
1. KarelJ at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity http://karelj.blogspot.com/
2. Celeste at Touched By a Butterfly http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
3. Deb at Tidbit’s Place http://tidbitsplace.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle at Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Jennifer at Young’s Scrapping http://youngsscrapping.blogspot.com/
6. Diane at Crafting This Moment http://craftingthismoment.blogspot.com/
7. Judy at Be Present Be Real http://bepresentbereal.blogspot.com/
8. Marianne at Life From Marianne’s Table http://number1aunt.blogspot.com/
9. Deb at If It’s Groovy http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/
10. Christel at One Scrappin’ Sista http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
11. Belinda at Queen Bee’s Musings http://queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/
12. Colleen at Col’s Creative Corner http://scrappycol.blogspot.com/
13. Summer and Jennifer at Cricut Diaries http://cricutdiaries.blogspot.com/
14. Rachel at Suburban Crafter http://www.rachelstampshappy.blogspot.com/
15. Gina at Gina Thornton Stamping http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
16. Becky at Sew in Stitches http://sewinstitches.blogspot.com/
17. Rebecca at Creations With Becca http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
18. Bobbi Jo at Sweet Sassy Diva http://sweetsassydiva.blogspot.com/
19. Angie at Gypsy Paperie http://gypsypaperie.blogspot.com/
20. Linda at The Tulip Collector http://thetulipcollector.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!!! I AM THE CABOOSE! AS THE SAYING GOES, THEY SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING AND GOOD LUCK. GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.
BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION SO WE CAN GET YOUR PRIZES OUT TO YOU. BLOG CANDY ON SEVERAL BLOGS AND THE GRAND PRIZE. HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
*Our amazing Blog Candy (2—count ‘em! TWO Chances to win!!) are brought to you through the generosity of Marlo, who created the marvelous Scrap’NTote and Anne, from Paper Patch Crafts.
The rules for entering are the same for both prizes: Hop along our path and leave a comment AND a way to contact you on each and every stop. Please leave contact information in a safe manner ( ie, written out, rather than a direct link). On Friday, November 12, KarelJ will use random.org to first select a blog number (1-20) and then a comment number from that blog for each prize. She will post the winner’s name on her blog and notify the bloggers, so they can also post the winner. KarelJ will contact the winner, using the information left in the comment. If there is no information available, she will choose another winner from the same blog. It is up to the winner to contact KarelJ at ksjennings(at)gmail(dot)com. If she has not been contacted by Monday, November 15, another winner will be chosen.
Now, on to the good stuff! Our first prize is a wonderful Pink Scrap’Ntote to store your Cricut Cartridges in! It comes to us from Marlo, at ContainYaCrafts. You can see the wonderful way this binder system keeps all your carts together, and ready to go in a flash on this link: http://www.cricutcartridgestorage.com/index.htm Need more than one? Put it on the Christmas Wish List and have the hubs order NOW, as they are simply flying out of stock! We got one of the final donations for the year, and are so grateful to Marlo!Our second terrific prize is a set of Spellbinders Nesties in the Crown Circle Shape. It comes to us via the generosity of Anne, whose family has an incredibly strong military heritage. You can read more about Anne and her husband on Linda and Gina’s Blogs. You can also check out paper Patch Crafts here, to see what other incredible things Anne has to sell! http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts?_rdc=1
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I finally designed my 3 x 3 calling card for the Cricut Circle. I plan to swap them either by mail or if I ever get to attend an event.
I tested many different designs and had to consider the quantity (hundreds) that I would need to make. I knew I wanted them to have tulips of course and reflect me without needing to see my name.
I decided on a tulip from the Create a Critter cartridge. I decided to stick with the same design but make different color combos to relieve boredom. My first batch has a pink tulip with a green gingham and blue dot background. I may add a "terra cotta" pot but haven't decided yet. I made 10 last night and keeping that pace should be painless. I decided not to do any embossing or inking because of the quantity reqired.
I will post a picture but I forgot to take one.
Have a great day!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Getting ready for Halloween. This gloomy weather certainly is helping.
Enjoyed using the Martha Stewart Glow in the Dark glitter for a surprise for my baby brothers family. We'll see if he thinks it is scary enough or too cute.
Have a great day!
Tomorrow is Wednesda, my favorite day of the week.
Monday, March 1, 2010
On my TODO list:
1 Diaper Cake
9 Baby Shower Table markers
2 matching dresses
Will be posting pics real soon.
Completed February 2010:
40 Baby Shower invites
40 chocolate daisy lollypops
40 party favors
1 baby sock corsage