Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Treat

It is Tuesday. My first Friday of the week as I do not work on Wednesdays.

I finally designed my 3 x 3 calling card for the Cricut Circle. I plan to swap them either by mail or if I ever get to attend an event.

I tested many different designs and had to consider the quantity (hundreds) that I would need to make. I knew I wanted them to have tulips of course and reflect me without needing to see my name.

I decided on a tulip from the Create a Critter cartridge. I decided to stick with the same design but make different color combos to relieve boredom. My first batch has a pink tulip with a green gingham and blue dot background. I may add a "terra cotta" pot but haven't decided yet. I made 10 last night and keeping that pace should be painless. I decided not to do any embossing or inking because of the quantity reqired.

I will post a picture but I forgot to take one.

Have a great day!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I think you're off to a fantastic start! I'll be a follower...and you can check me out at http://karelj.blogspot.com. YAY Another great blog to read!

    ReplyDelete