Sunday, June 26, 2011

Land of the Free Home of the Brave

Again with the sideways picture. As I try to correct this, The little boy is cut from A Childs' First Year, The Lady Bug from Walk in My Garden, The banner from Freshly Picked and the USA from Stand and Salute. I sewed a casing on my paper and slipped a wooden dowel inside. The little flag pin is made of safety pins and seed beads. I hung patriotic wired stars and flags through a hole punched at the bottom of the sign. The striped grosgrain ribbon is Offray and the paper is Bazzil. I will work on the photo display but you get the idea! 
God Bless the USA
Countdown to Independence Day Celebration


5 comments:

  1. Cute! What cartridge did you use to cut the boy in the car?

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my friend....our entries are right next to each other :) Love your creation!

    hugs
    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love that cut it is so patriotic and nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay this entry won the Weekly Challenge!!! Thank you PC I appreciate it. $25 credit banked for 2012 Membership Renewal! Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete