Sunday, October 23, 2011

Home Decor- the 3D Haunted House meets Chic and Scary

Ihave been wanting to make the Haunted House for over a year. When I got Chic and Scary this year, I challenged myself to shrink the litter banner and make the pennants only 1 inch. Perfect to decorate the Haunted House. The house pieces were cut at 7 inches. I want to make another one because it was strange to line the windows with yellow as instructed only to cover them up with a cornice. Anyway, it looks really cute on a little piece of artificial turf.I cut the shadows of trick or treaters from A Childs' Year.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I'm coming to trick or treat at your house!!!! Nice job my friend :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You did a fantastic job on this house! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the pattern for this? I am needing this for a halloween party for my 3rd grader!!I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings. Lots and lots of black paper. I used a silver sharpeze marker and marked the pieces. The little Banner is from Cricut Cartridge Chic and Scary cut at 1 inch. This house is cut at 7 inches.

    ReplyDelete