Sunday, August 19, 2012

Challenge Winner!

Sunday, August 19, 2012


Challenge Winner!
Thanks to all the wonderful entries we had in our challenge this week. They were fabulous! I love doing the challenges because we get to see all the fabulous creations you ladies and gents enter. Our winner this week is #7 Linda V of http://thetulipcollector.blogspot.com Congrats Linda and please email me your mailing information at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com Be sure to stop by here tomorrow for a special guest designer for our Monday daily project. Would you like to be a guest designer? Just email me your name and blog and we could be showcasing you!!

Here are the challenges:
http://www.exploringcricut.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-challenge-starts-today.html
And here is my entry:

10 comments:

  1. Great project! Sounds like a fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge!Congrats Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gongrats Linda.
    I love the coffins!
    Illene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, HUGE congratulations from me. What a GREAT project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go roomie!!! What did you win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet! I didn't even know there was a prize! I just thought it was the joy of sharing!!!

      Delete
  6. So so cute !!! A friend of mine does these every Halloween...so between the two of you, I may just have to try one myself...LOVE your contrasting colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffins are usually creepy to me, but this one is beautiful! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Linda!. Love the coffin

    ReplyDelete