Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bells are Ringing

I love Jingle Bells. I love that it is one of the first songs little ones learn and sing over and over. I have them hanging on my door year round to keep the spirit of Christmas all year.

Over at FCCB this week, our Design Team Challenge is to make a project with bells. I was thinking if I should use any christmas cut and add real tiny bells or find a great bell cut on one of the cartridges.

The bells are cut from metallic cardstock using Joys of the Season and the phrase Jingle along with the musical notes are from Quarter Note. My hubby is a pianist and I wanted him to tell me the proper placement of the notes to make that my background but he declined my request.

Ribbon and blingage added for some pizzaz. Enjoy!!! Hope this inspired you to create a project using bells and enter the Challenge we have starting today at FCCB.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous chrismtas card. Carolinexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda! Love how you put the word jingle there with the music notes! Fabulous!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bells!! So pretty. Great job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Linda!!! I love the little musical notes you added, it cracks me up about your husband's decline, LOL!!!! (Oh and the CM Tis the Season cart--love, love that one!!! Got it from one of the members of the Circle who is a rep!!!) {The Circle...such a quiet place to be these days....makes me so sad}

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how lucky you are to have a pianist in your home! Love your card and the notes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete