Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hooray! It's Your Birthday

Something different. My friend Cassandra is hosting the April Challenge #2 over at PeachyKeenConnection. It is her birthday month and she chose the theme BIRTHDAYS!! For this card, I cut the Octopus and the balloon bouquet from Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash. The clouds are a MyCreativeTime Die from Fly Away with Me. The sentiment is from MyCreativeTime Celebrate Good Times. The adorable smiling face is stamped with PeachKeen Dolly Dumplins at 1 3/8". I accented the face with a white Gelly Roll Pen and some peach chalk. For the background, I tore some paper to look like the beach with sand, ocean with white caps and sky. The balloons are accented with the last of my Glossy Accents. I am going to need to go get some tomorrow since I use it all the time! Then I can add some to the edges of these balloons and the eyes! I can't believe I ran out! The Happy Birthday ribbon and narrow satin ribbon for the bows are from my enormous ribbon stash. We are going to our great nephews 2nd birthday party next weekend and I think this card will be super cute.

2 comments: