Monday, August 1, 2011

Embossing Vellum

For this weeks challenge we had to try something we saw the design team create. I am also in the No Spending Ban so I had to use stuff from my stash. Lo and behold, I know hubby uses good quality vellum for drawing plans so I asked for some and he gave me a roll! Whoo hoo score.

I cut the flowers and embossed them with the Cuttlebug. I also embossed the top sheet of vellum to make the whole effect very lacy and light. I can see this is something I will us again. I love the look and was excited to eek out this challenge before time ended. My next challenge was getting it to photograph so you could see the embossing. Enjoy