Thursday, March 14, 2013

One More Mile and the cake is history

It's that time again my friends. I am the Featured Designer over at Action Wobbles. I've got a fun one for you today. My birthday is tomorrow and I have Pixar on the brain lately as that is going to be our new grandsons' nursery theme. So as I was looking at the cuts...I see Mike in several poses on the Best of Pixar cartridge and one is running! I remembered that Sports Mania has runners as well so I put my thinking cap on to coordinate them somehow on a humorous card. The clouds are cut with MYCREATIVETIME Die out of that foamy packing material. It is perfect for light airy fluffy clouds. If you haven't gotten your own Action Wobbles yet...what are you waiting for??? You can order your own HERE. I hope this gave you a giggle this morning!
Wobble in Action
Wobble attached to card


Full Card




5 comments:

  1. Oh My! That is so funny and cute!!! I may have to stop hoarding my Action Wobbles and use your card as inspiration!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! And, a very Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Miss Cassandra wants to make sure your day is EXTRA special ~ so I hope you are enjoying your special day!

    Alright this card is so stinking CUTE!!! I so know these images and how CREATIVE of you! I know his name is Mike but we lovingly call him "One Eye"!! TOO CUTE and FUNNY! Congrats on the new grandbaby ~ he will LOVE his room! Again Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Love those clouds..GREAT idea! Hope you have a GREAT birthday my friend!!!!! HUGGLES!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Linda!!! I hope it was a happy day!!!
    Have a wonderful day
    Liz

    ReplyDelete