Thursday, May 16, 2013

Giftcard Holder

So...as I prepare for an upcoming vacation I decided to get a Subway gift card for my coworker that will be covering my duties. He will be able to have lunch on me all week! He'll need it!!! While I am rolling on the river!!! This is a MyCreativeTime feast for the eyes and so easy to do as everything coordinates and are sized to work together. I just love these products. My leaves arrived today and I had to break them out!!
  • Embossed Gift Card Holder
  • Just Tags
  • More Gift Card Sentiments
  • Stitched Daisy
  • Stitched Leaves

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Linda! I, too, love "My Creative Time"'s dies and how well they work together. I'm hoping my order from the birthday bash sale is waiting on me when I get home!! Thanks for sharing this cutie!!

    ReplyDelete