Monday, November 19, 2012

A Christmas Train - Folk Art Festival

So many tulips on this cartridge, it was love at first sight. For this Wall Decor I used Folk Art for the train cut at 5 inches using Red, Green and White Card Stock. The Toys in the flat car are cut at 1" and 2" from Boys will be Boys. The round moon is from good old George and the word Joy is from Joys of the Season. I used the star garland cut from Joys of the Season as my steam coming out of the train engine that coordinated perfectly with the star studded navy blue vellum that I used for my background. I added buttons, pearls and peppermint twine to the wheels. The white border under the "tracks" is also from Folk Art and pieced to fit across the bottom. I added the plaid ribbon at the bottom for dimension and festive color. The wall hanging measures a super cool 10" by 36" and is mounted on a piece of Foam Core. Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy my Wall Decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment