Monday, November 26, 2012

Santas' Secret 'Stache

Hi again! 2nd post today. Today I am playing with My Creative Time Dies and Stamps. I saw a similar card while standing in line at the market. It was all red with the words and the mustache...that's it. My mind was racing on how I could do this. The glasses and 'stache are from What's Growing On. This includes dies for 3 different mustaches, a pair of glasses and 10 coordinating sentiment stamps. ALL IN 1 SET!!! Super cool. Now look at the beard. Can you tell what I did? Well...grab Fly Away With Me. That cute set with die cut the Hot Air Balloon and Cloud dies. That's right!!! I layered clouds to form Santas' beard. The words are cut from the newly released Lowercase Fun Dies. The little apostophies that look like trees...well, they were the throw away parts inside the "y". I layered the mustashe 3 times, added red pen stitching and googlie eyes. Always gotta think outside the box.

4 comments:

  1. How super cute! I want to come over and play too!! Wish I could have stayed in LA a little longer. huggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Linda! Love those eyes!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete