Thursday, November 1, 2012

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I am excited to announce that I am now part of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Design Team! After entering their Challenges for several months, when I saw the DT Call I jumped in. I hope that you participate in the Weekly Challenges, come see what we have planned, visit and comment on the BLOGS.  Here is a little simple card to get you started for the Thanksgiving holiday. The cut is from Cricut Cartridge A Childs Year. A simple pilgrim shadow. I embossed the background and used a white gelly roll pen to pen stitch. If you need to make a quantity of cards, this would be a good one.

My first project will be featured on November 12th and I am so proud of it. I can't wait to share it with all of you.

So if you have considered joining a Design Team, do it. Everyone needs to start somewhere and this is my start.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!Yiippeeee!!Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Linda! We're going to have a blast!!

    Susie
    Your new DT Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Linda! You are so talented! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I like that site and visit often, and now that I know a circlet has a design team gig over there, I'll be certain to drop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Linda!

    You have joined a fantastic team (and they are SO lucky to to have you)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda
    Congratulations !!
    Looking forward to working with you at FCCB
    xhugsx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz Linda! I really like FCCB. Looking forward to seeing more of your great projects there.
    busybucharoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and welcome to the team.Looking forward to designing with you.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations my friend!!!! You are going to be GREAT!!!! Have fun with your very first DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete