Monday, October 29, 2012

Seeing Spots

As Halloween approaches I find myself ready to put the orange and black away and start on fall and the other holidays. Tomrrow as I head to our daughters I found that I had a birthday gift for our son-in-law, treat boxes for the kids and that left my hands empty for our daughter! I love this paper and made this box from Artiste. It is cut at 3 1/2" and I used the acrylic from the cartridge box to cover the open window. I filled it with some of her favorite candies. I think she will like the card the best though.


5 comments:

  1. This is Amazing!Beautiful...Thatcart is on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are such a good mom!! and Nana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of your fabulous creations! Your creativity is amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boxes! I love the font that you used for their names. I can't figure out which cart it came from. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Happy Hauntings Vampire Font. I use it often this time of year.

      Delete