Friday, February 10, 2012

BEE HAPPY Scrapbook Layout Page

For this 12 X 12 page I used the Cricut Cartridge Sentimentals for both the bees and the phrase. The bees were cut at 1 1/2", 2" and 3" and the phrase is 3". I used My Creative Time dies for the flowers and stickled them with gold. The papers are from my stash and include black and white pin dot, yellow and white gingham and solit black and yellow. I used the black and white twine and the stamp that says Be the Best you can be fit the page nicely. It is also from My Creative Time Football Phrases Stamp set.


6 comments:

  1. Great page! Love your detail. Be sure to link it up on the Weekly Challenge by 4 pm today at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous my friend! I just love your pretty little bees. I'm so glad you joined in on the challenge!!!! Miss you :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! Love the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Love all the detail! Great creativity!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love this color combo! What a perfect layout! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us for the Throwback Thursday challenge!

    ReplyDelete