Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Centerpiece of 12 for Luau Party

Assemble the supplies.
Cut the Flowers and leaves
Cover the stakes and wires in floral tape
I made a loop at the ends of the wires so it was easy to hot glue the flower onto the stem.
On the top of the stakeI looped 2 ends of the wire so it looks like a propeller. That gave stability to the flower that is glued on the top.
The large flower was cut at 4" and the little ones at 2".
I stuck the flower foam cube into the fishbowl and shoved cellophane in to cover it up.
It looks very real in person.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous! I want that cart now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Now, you know your guests are going to want to take these home! :0) I hope you are ready to give them up! :0) Beautiful centerpieces!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete