Monday, February 13, 2012

Click your heels 3 times and say I want to eat chocolate...

Challenge to use Sophie or a Flower. It seems my Sophie cartridge took a little vacation that I had forgotten about. Hmmmm but I have many cartridge options when it comes to flowers. I used Princess Party for the shoes and Flower Shoppe for the flowers. I filled the shoes with Valentine treats. The paper is DCWV smooth red and pink and the flowers were inked with silver. The polka dot ribbon at the heel is from my stash and my favorite ribbon Offray.

5 comments:

  1. So cute I will have to do this! I have not made the shoes yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute idea! Who does not like shoes and chocolate! Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! Fantastic idea! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Living in Kansas I love the red shoe theme:) Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I did not get mine in the mail?? LOL

    ReplyDelete