Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a Coffee Date A Special TIme to Celebrate!

This simple little card featuring MyCreativeTimes new coffee stamps and die cut has a surprise.
I am a Starbucks Venti Decaf Non-fat Mocha addict. Yes it is a problem. But...while I was waiting for my drink, I spied the nutrition brochures. Ooooooh...hmmmm...ahhhhh...

Yup, that cute background paper that is featured here is from that brochure! So perfect. I didn't even have to wait for a coupon or a sale!

It has tea cups, coffee cups, coffee beans. Lots of spots with no writing. Covered some writing with the fabulous ribbon.  I just fell in love with it. What are you waiting for...go get one or five!

I think a coffee date is a special time to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post and card! Sometimes knowing too much is bothersome! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brain never shuts off when it comes to crafting!!! It has even rubbed off on hubby as he brings me stuff all the time saying he is sure I can make sometihng with it!!!

      Delete
  2. Fun - Fun - Fun and what a way to get paper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everytime I see it now I have to restrain! It does offset the $5 coffee though!

      Delete