Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paperdoll Swap

I participated in Renees' 5" Paperdoll swap on the Circle Message Board. These dolls are from Cricut Cartridge Teen Scene.                                                                                                                                                                                                      I chose to make Chloe in her Cheer Outfit. I opted to make 3D pom poms using fringe scissors and a quiling tool. Enjoy the whole collection.

3 comments:

  1. Linda I love the way your doll turned out! They are all great! I didn't do the swap because I don't have the cart (and with two small boys I don't see a need for it), but you are making me wish I had bought it to participate! GREAT WORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are boys on the cartridge too. And your boys have impressionable females in their lives. Mom, teachers, sitters, aunties etc...doesn't have to be a sister!

      Delete