Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thinking about you

Sometimes less is more. This card took no time at all. I finally had time to practice with a Magnolia Tilda Stamp. Course it has tulips on it. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color her.

The flowers are from MyCreativeTime Flower Petals. I have a vast collection of envelopes in vellum and odd papers. I love to repurpose these in new ways. I put a little brad to attach them but then I thought the card needed a little bling so you can never go wrong with Stickles!!!

I love the combination of purples and greens so I added some crinkle ribbon that I barely scrunched.

The card itself is a trifold with an acrylic window. I am sending it to a friend who could likely use a pick me up. It's gonna be hard to give away but it is going to a sweet home and will be well taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment