Thursday, February 14, 2013

ACTION WOBBLE THURSDAY

Hi my friends. Happy Valentines Day! I am the Featured Designer on the Action Wobbles Blog today. I am showcasing the card that went with last weeks Cupcake Bouquet. I love that I can coordinate little gifts and cards. I love that the cherry is a heart. Perfect for February celebrations. The month of love!
Have you tried Action Wobbles yet? You can get some of your own from HERE to be directed to the Royal Castle Shoppe!!!
 BLOG CANDY!!!! If you are a follower of The Tulip Collector and leave a comment on this post February 14, 2013 and at Action Wobbles, you will be entered to win some Blog Candy.  Simple as that! Enjoy today! Must be a follower of both Blogs and leave comments on both! Good luck!
 
 
 
 
 
RANDOM GENERATOR PICKED POST #2 OUT OF THE WHOPPING 3 COMMENTS!!!
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the buttons, the papers you used and the heart as a cherry. I am a follower of both blogs.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I haven't tried the action wobbles yet, but some day I will have time to play :-) Going to check out the other site now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue...I am sending you an email for your shipping info. Random Generator picked #2 out of the whopping 3 comments!!! Thank you all for playing along and leaving the kind words.

    ReplyDelete