Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rainbow Bright Birthday Card

The Rainbow Challenge at Pink by Design was just the inspiration I needed to design a special birthday card for our Godchild. Looks like the blingy rainbow is just dripping more bling! I spent some time rummaging through my box of My Creative Time Dies and Stamps and decided to use a colorful banner, a pretty rose and a flowy tag for my card. When I create diecuts I cut extra and store them in paper CD envelopes that have the clear window. I mark the envelope and can create with speed when I need to. Or...if our daughter says hey mom...do you have any...I can just let her pick from the envelope!

Entered in the following challenges:

http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2013/02/04/rainbow-challenge/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This card has a little bit of everything on it! What a wonderful, creative card! Love all the detail! A special card for a special Godchild!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. What details. This card rocks.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I just ordered this banner die set and can't wait to get it. I really like all the colors you used. New follower :-)

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete