Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hugs Kisses and Thanks

Hi there...today I am the featured Designer over at Action Wobbles. Hope you all enjoyed Valentines Day. I have Thank You Notes to write. It is so easy to make quick notes that look like they took forever! I love that pinks and corals are staying popular. First because I like it and second because I have lots of this beautiful coral cardstock I got when a stationery shop went out of business. I used lots of products from MyCreativeTime. I layered a Vintage Label Die with Scalloped and Stitched Circle. The sentiment is from Thank you Hugs. The Card is embossed with Cuttlebug folder Wicker Weave, I prize I won at the Cuttlebug Spot!!

The Kiss is cut using 2 layers of chipboard (aka a Ritz Cracker Box) and 1 layer of this fabulous foil wrapping paper I had. The little taggie is stamped from the same set MyCreativeTime Chocolate Greetings! The title alone made me want the set!!

And of course had to put the Candy Kiss on a Wobble. I trimmed it a bit so it wouldn't show.

Isn't it pretty?
Here is the trimmed wobble stuck on. You can see how thick the kiss is too!
 
Oooops I didn't mean to wobble the whole card!

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love it, Linda! That bit of lace is just perfect on the corner of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the wobbling kiss--I like the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the card. Beautiful colors and ooh that embossing! And the pretty lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog thru Action Wobbles and had to say I LOVE your pate site! I too love MCT with Emma. I am also crazy about this "Kisses" card! So, so pretty. Glad I can follow you now that I've found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is beautiful. I love the color. You had me at wobble and candy. TFS~~~

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete